“Vitamin G” reduces stress, promotes sleep, and relieves inflammation.
As a pioneer in the US cable TV industry, Clint Ober was intimately familiar with the role of grounding to protect the integrity and clarity of transmissions. After his retirement, Ober began to wonder if there was any need for humans, like all electrical systems—including cable TV—to be grounded in order to function effectively. He had suddenly become aware that most humans wear shoes with plastic or rubber soles that insulated them form the earth’s natural electrical field, the same field that provides the stable ground for electrical systems.
He wondered if human health could be affected in some way by the disconnect from the natural electrical energy always present on the surface of the Earth. Humans evolved barefoot. They walked barefoot or used hides (leather) on their feet, permitting conduction of earth’s surface energy into their bodies. They slept on the earth or on conductive hides.
Ober’s curiosity motivated him to explore whether we needed the connection to Mother Earth in order to be healthy and balanced. It’s now been over ten years and millions of dollars since he tested his theories. The results are nothing less than extraordinary.
Noted cardiologist Stephen Sinatra, MD, says, “I regard Earthing as the greatest health breakthrough in all my years in medical practice. Regular grounding (another name for Earthing) restores the body’s natural electrical state, calms the nervous system, reduces inflammation, and improves circulation. No pill on Earth can do what Mother Earth does!”
Inflammation—the culprit in chronic health problems from cardiovascular disease to cancer—is no match for Earthing. Electrons from the Earth act as natural antioxidants by neutralizing positively charged inflammatory free radicals.
Get Your Vitamin G
Here’s an example of what people typically discover when grounding themselves with the patented Earthing Fitted Sheets (available in king, queen, full, and twin sizes), the Earthing Bed Pad, the Earthing Universal Mat, and Earthing Body Bands:
• “I find that I sleep so-o-o-o much better. My schedule is erratic and the Earthing Bed Pad is helping me get the rest I need.”
• “I have been able to get off my thyroid medication thanks to the Earthing Bed Pad.”
• “No more anxiety and I am so much more relaxed.”
• “I sleep grounded every night. It keeps my inflammation in check and helps me to be as healthy as possible
• “My cortisol levels are now balanced for the first time in years. I feel less anxious and relaxed. The only difference in my lifestyle has been the Eathing Fitted Sheets I use every night.”
• “If I’m not grounded, after about 10 minutes I get hot, sweaty, and uncomfortable.”
• “Aches and pains disappeared almost overnight.”
• “My husband had knee surgery, and I gave him the Earthing Bed Pad. He healed very quickly from the pain and his recovery time has been shorter also.”
• “Since grounding myself, I have found my brain operates clearer.”
• “My energy is great. After a year [Earthing], I had a checkup with my doctor, and he was amazed at my excellent health, given my age.”
• “The results have been remarkable. I have my life back again.”
• “I still have my electrosensitivity, but I can live with it and function pretty normally as long as I stay grounded.”
• “I can move freely. I am addicted to Earthing.”
• “Four years later, I am still pain free. This thing has literally changed my life!”
• “Nothing has ever worked for me like Earthing. It has really helped my quality of life.”
Earthing products are made from conductive fabric or materials. They come with a ground cord that you can insert directly into the ground port of any electrical wall outlet or connect to an optional ground rod (included with each sheet, along with a user’s guide and free copy of Earthing).
A brand new study will be published this spring about the impact of Earthing on thyroid function. I wouldn’t be surprised if Earthing becomes the latest novel approach to weight loss. So, what are you waiting for?
Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution